Friday 1 March 2013

OOTD ♥: Breezy Winter Princess

Its Friday! I felt a little airy and breezy today so I decided to keep my outfit easy, breezy and beautiful! The white and black color scheme fit perfectly with today's cool weather.

Today I chose to keep my outfit very girly and soft, kind of princess-y, check it out below!

Outfit
White Cashmere Top: Thrift shop
Black Leggings: H&M
White Leather Ballerina Flats: ZARA



Accessories
Silver Leaf Earrings: Forever 21



I wanted to give you a closer look at this cashmere top as to show off the detail on the side of the arm. When I went last minute sale shopping in Paris a few Saturday's ago, I saw this top on a rack outside of a store in the middle of a busy market street. It was only €5 and was in perfect standard quality. It is pure cashmere and is super comfortable and classy.





















Stay tuned for more OOTD's! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment