Monday 15 April 2013

The Monday Diaries: Train Rides, Starbucks, Bunny Rabbits & BE Magazine

My 'The Monday Diaries' posts are meant to bring a little inspiration to my readers. A chance to take a look at what's on my mind, what is inspiring me this week and a lovely little quote to kick off your Monday on an awesome note!



This morning before catching my train, I decided to walk into Starbucks to try something new. Other than my usual Caramel Machiatto (I get it so often the man at the cashier has already memorized my name perfectly). I had heard of the Starbucks Refresha's but I was always apprehensive to actually try one due to my debate over weather it had sugar or not (I have an incredible sweet tooth). I finally decided to inquire about it and to my delight, it was succulently sweet! And besides, with the weather rapidly warming up, a cool drink is most definitely a necessity! I ordered the Mure Hibiscus Refresha and it was so good, I almost wanted to save it for later but alas, the ice would melt. I hereby dub thee, 'the Starbucks Hibiscus Refresha', the Spring 2013 drink!

My Monday Playlist
Lana Del Ray- Born To Die
Ed Sheeran- Lego House
Eliza Doolittle- Skinny Jeans
Jojo- Disaster

“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”
― Audrey Hepburn




Top: RT

The April 2013 issue of BE Magazine. Pssst!: Go out and get your copy now! Its Only 1! & My almost empty refresha.

 L'heure du thé! "Time for tea!" So much work to do, so little tea..

This vintage Christian Louis picture of a cat wearing retro hippie glasses sits above my desk. 'Meow!'

Tune in next Monday for more inspiration! Till then, Happy Monday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment