Monday 1 July 2013

I ♥ This Magazine! (This Month's Magazine Choice): SEVENTEEN Magazine

Every month I'll post different This Month's Magazine Choice' choices.
Here's whats in store in SEVENTEEN Magazine this month. And why you should go pick up your own copy now!
Gracing the cover of SEVENTEEN Magazine this month is Pretty Little Liars star, Lucy Hale. Check her out below!
 
 
On the cover, Lucy is looking oh-so a girly in a red, pink and white A line, pinstriped halter dress while a tribal necklace and gold wrist bracelet serve as accessories.

Here’s what the 24-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On Moving on From Chris Zylka
“I was just telling [my best friend] the other day that I don’t know what it’s going to take for me to want to date someone again. It just seems so exhausting. When I like someone, I fall really hard and I invest everything. When it’s gone, I’m like ‘I’m never doing that again!’” 
 
On Overcoming Her Eating Disorder 
“I’m so unbelievably lucky that I’m not like that anymore because it is a horrible way of life and it’s miserable. It consumes everything you think about and you can’t pursue things you want to do…I used to spend so many wasted days being depressed and feeling gross….I learned you have to be happy. People who are the happiest are the most beautiful." 
 
On Her New Music
“My album is something I’m really, really, really proud of. I’ve intentionally been quiet about it because I want the music to speak for itself. People are either going to love it or hate it. But I think that once they hear it, they’ll be like, ‘Okay, she loves this and is serious about it.’ This is my pride and joy — it’s my baby! I worked my butt off on it.”
 

Check out some more pics of Lucy that also feature in the mag below!

   

 What are you waiting for? Go out and buy your issue of SEVENTEEN Magazine: June/July Issue and read on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment