Wednesday 3 July 2013

OOTD ♥: Vintage Lovin'

I've have recently been on a spontaneous excursion around the fashion stores in Paris and I came across this super hip, vintage store called Comptoirs Du Chineur in the 4th arrondisement.

The store carries a large collection of vintage ornaments, trinkets, cd's, furniture, photos and clothing.
I was determined to purchase my very first vintage outfit and I was able to find just that- a sky blue, knee length summer dress that is cinched at the waist with black patched detail, a girly silver flower headband, ankle-strap gladiator heels and a chain bracelet with my star sign.

Check it out below!


If ever you are in and around Paris, be sure to stop by Comptoirs Du Chineur for unique vintage finds!


Stay tuned for more OOTD's! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment