Wednesday 20 February 2013

Shoe Chronicles: Oxford Shoes!

This weekend I bought a lovely pair of oxford shoes at MaryPaz in Paris.

I had been admiring and eying these shoes for about a solid month when I decided to finally go into the store and buy them on Saturday.

The big sale season in France officially ended today so on Saturday I headed in to get the final grab at the bargain deal.

I never thought it was possible to be this in love with a pair of shoes, but I am hear to dispel that myth. 

Check them out below!





These shoes are a gorgeous blue-grey color and are the modified version of the regular, flat oxford shoes, with it's rigid, foam-induced platform.

Pair your shoes like these ones with black, jeggings or skinny jeans.

Do you own a pair of shoes like these? Let me know and tell me what you think about my super-awesome shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment