Monday 4 February 2013

I ♥ This Magazine! (This Month's Magazine Choice): TEEN Vogue Magazine

Every month I'll post different This Month's Magazine Choice choices.

Here's whats in store in TEEN Vogue Magazine this month. And why you should go pick up your own copy now!

Gracing the cover of TEEN Vogue Magazine this month is The Carrie Diaries rising star, AnnaSophia Robb. Check her out below!





On the cover, AnnaSophia is rocking a black and white striped tank tee paired and a snazzy black fedora and silver chain, charm necklace serve as accessories.

Here's what the 19-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On being wary of taking a television role: “When I was younger, I didn’t want to be on TV. I made a conscious decision to stay away from Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel—not that they’re not great companies, but because I wanted to play different kinds of roles and have the freedom to choose my projects. So when my agent called about this job, I said no way. TV was too much of a commitment. I realized it was actually a really strong story. It had a lot of heart and integrity, and Carrie seems like a character that I can grow with.”

On living in New York City: “I think I was made to live in New York. I love it. I love being able to walk everywhere. And there’s so much going on—I actually get a little nervous on the weekends, wondering what to do and who to hang out with. When I used to watch Gossip Girl or Sex and the City, I thought the things that happened were totally exaggerated. But then I got here and realized they’re not. That’s what it’s really like!”

On if she gets hit on: “Never. Everyone always says that guys are intimidated by me…but I seriously doubt it. I mean, I’m five-foot-nothing! I think I must make a stank face.”


Check out some more candids of AnnaSophia that also feature in the mag below!















 


Check out the next post for a bonus video interview AnnaSophia did with the mag!


But wait, There's more!..



This month's issue highlights topics such as:
273 ideas for Spring!
54 ways to rock your own look!
Crushing? How to tell your guy you want to be more than friends, now!
Want more? Head over here for more!


What are you waiting for? Go out and buy your issue of TEEN Vogue Magazine: February Issue and read on now!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment