Wednesday 20 February 2013

Birthday Fashion & Fun! ♥

On February 7th I celebrated my Sweet 16! As this is a stepping stone in any young fashionista's life, I am going to share with you all a little bit about my birthday weekend and outfit. On the 9th Of February, I was lucky enough to have a birthday VIP package that was organized by Teens Paris in which I got the chance to have a VIP table, drinks, a cake and gifts at Les Planches Club in Paris.


I received a YMCMB necklace, offered as a gift from Teens Paris.


If you are in or live in and around the Paris area, head over to www.teensparis.com for more information on their unforgettable soirées!
Check out what I wore to the event below for some fashion inspiration for your next birthday too!




For my ensemble, I wore a turquoise club dress that is strapped at the waist, which shows of one's shape in a flattering manner, with an exciting zipper which runs along the side of the dress for a unique appeal. I paired this dress with black, sheer tights, a brown, suede, heeled booties from RT and silver, geometric-designed earrings from Forever 21.

This stylish and sophisticated pairing of the outfit is perfect for any classy night out on the town as it exudes a mature vibe while still keeping it girly and fun!

I was walking through Haussman Saint Lazare train station in Paris and stopped at the Starbucks on the first floor before rushing to go catch my train. I told the cashier that it was my birthday and he ever so kindly offered to make my coffee on the house, and look! he also wrote a little birthday message too! What a great start to my day!


 Check out some special little gifts I also received!

Fame By Lady Gaga!
I have been absolutely obsessed with this scent ever since I first took a whiff of it in the Sephora of the Champs Elysées. I usually don't take much interest in celebrity-endorsed perfumes, however this one was just way too magical to pass up. The scent is grown-up, girly and whimsical. The perfume, although a black liquid, is transparent on your clothes!
I was so glad to have received this as a gift. You too should also go out and get this eccentric perfume.

Zebra-print Scarf!
I've been in dire need of a scarf like this to wear with some of my school outfits as this scarf matches perfectly with black, white and pastel colors. Not only is it stylish but its super lightweight and comfortable too.




















SAMSUNG HD CAMERA!
As most of you can imagine, a new camera is just about the best gift any blogger can receive. This picture takes HD images and shoots videos in 720p HD. All of the new pictures that you have and will continue to see on this blog will be taken with my new and improved camera. This means more pictures and videos, yay! Stay tuned for that as I am very excited about it.


My sweet 16 was without a doubt an inspiring, unforgettable one. Thank you all for supporting me and my blog, I appreciate it.

From this heart to yours xxx.
Ndey   


No comments:

Post a Comment