Wednesday 13 November 2013

I ♥ This Magazine! (This Month's Magazine Choice): GLAMOUR UK Magazine

Every month I'll post different This Month's Magazine Choice' choices.

Here's whats in store in GLAMOUR UK Magazine this month. And why you should go pick up your own copy now!

Gracing the cover of GLAMOUR Magazine this month is country-pop princess, Taylor Swift. Check her out below!

On the cover, Taylor is looking winter-tastic in a Michael Kors Striped Cashmere Sweater and an Emilio Pucci Hat.

Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On her highly publicized, and critiqued relationship with One Direction member Harry Styles and keeping positive: 
'I never read one hateful thing said about me by some 12 year old. So I got to live an actual life. And I’ve kept that mentality. Just because there’s a hurricane going on around you doesn’t mean you have to open the window and look at it.”
'You can be obsessed with the bad things people say and the good things, either way you’re obsessed with yourself and I’m not – you can become unhinged so easily. Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism. So I distance myself, because I feel everything. 
'The little I am exposed to hurts my feelings. The only things I can really control are my songs and my behaviour. The rest? If I focused on it, that would lead to insanity.'

On her take on Miley Cyrus's controversial image: 
'There’s room for role models who make mistakes. There’s clearly room for role models who are made fun of at award shows, not that I necessarily enjoy being poked fun at! But that’s gonna happen to them too. Whether in a board meeting or in school or on Facebook, where they’ll get humiliated publicly. 

Check out some more pics of Taylor that also feature in the mag below!




What are you waiting for? Go out and buy your issue of GLAMOUR UK Magazine: November Issue and read on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment